Sunday, February 14

Assalamualaikum wbt..

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious and Most Merciful.

Google
 First and foremost, Alhamdulillah, a great thanks to Allah for giving me a chance to breath, to live, to pray, to talk, to eat, to walk and to smile. I know without His permission I would not exist in this world and surely I don’t know what a blog is. Thanks Ya Rabb.

Then, I was dedicated the appreciation words ‘thank you’ to MrC, my lecture and all my fellow friends those helping me to create this blog. Thanks guys for showing me your patience.

Just want to highlight here, this blog is a medium to share about fact and tips to be a better Muslim. Let us share together the information and knowledge. I f I’m wrong in giving opinion, please tell me buddies. Truly hopes that you will teach and correct me. All the cooperation will get rewards from Allah, insyaALLAH. “Maza muhimm? Taawun!”

Last but not least, hopefully you love this blog's contents.
Salam ukhwah fillah (^_^)
Truly,






2 comments:

yang kisah